Skip to content (Press Enter)
- Secure an Application Form from the Guidance Center.
- Pay the application fee at the Accounting Office.
- Submit the accomplished application form together with the other requirements needed to the Guidance Center.
- Take the entrance exam (except for Senior High School) as per scheduled date given by the Guidance Center. Only applicants who have passed the entrance examination shall be considered for admission and will be issued a Clearance Slip to be presented to the Registrar upon enrollment.
- Proceed to the Registrar’s Office for the enrollment.
- Enrollment in Summer Chinese Class (for students with no Chinese lessons background) is a pre-requisite for enrollment in Kinder and other grade levels. Once the Summer Enrichment Class for Chinese has started for a week, application for admission from the non-Chinese school will be closed and will no longer be admitted. The applicant must get a satisfactory grade in the Summer Enrichment Class in order to proceed with the Admission.